Complaint Review

Nationwide USA Phone:
18448112874
Category:
Miscellaneous Companies

ALLUMIERE COSMETICS/ JOANNA GAINES SKIN MIRACLE TOTAL SCAM TOOK MONEY DENVER CO Colorado Nationwide

LIKE ALL THE OTHER COMPLAINTS I HAVE SEEN ON THE REPORTS RIP OFF WEBSITE THEY REMOVED 95.00 FORM MY ACCOUNT FOR A PRODUCT I CANCELLED. I PAID 4.95 FOR THE TRIAL THRU A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO I ASKED ABOUT THE PRE TRAIL TERMS AND WAS NOT TOLD I NEEDED TO CALL TO CANCEL IN ORDER TO NOT RECEIVE ANYMORE CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT. SO I CALLED BACK ABOUT 20 DAYS LATER TO VERIFY AND WAS TOLE I WAS CHARGED 95.00 FOR ANOTHER SHIPMENT OF THIS CRAP THAT DOSENT WORK. SOOOO PISSED OFF TOTAL SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/allumiere-cosmetics/nationwide/allumiere-cosmetics-joanna-gaines-skin-miracle-total-scam-took-money-denver-co-colorado-1405913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLUMIERE COSMETICS

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!