Complaint Review

Internet USA Phone:
1-866-699-4644
Category:
Unusual Rip-Off

Allumiere Allumiiere trial orders was a scam. I noticed a $195.00 charge on my bank statement 15 days later. CO CO

I ordered a trial of the allumiere collagen and allumiere hydrofirm. I paid $14.85 total. This was for a thirty day trial so i thought. When i checked my june statement i was charged $195.82. Upon calling the 1 800 number the manager said she could only give me 30% back. This what hard to believe - i do no remember seeing fine print that said i would be charged. This is so disappointing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/allumiere/internet/allumiere-allumiiere-trial-orders-was-a-scam-i-noticed-a-19500-charge-on-my-bank-state-1386108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allumiere

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!