Complaint Review

800-498-9799
Category:
Alternative Health

Americare Americare NowAmericare HGH Las Vegas Internet

I bought 12 bottles of Human Growth Hormones from Americare Now on or about 12-27-2016. I was sold 3 bottles first but during the sales process I was transferred to another Rep which said I had to buy a 12 month supply or 12 bottles for about $500 to get a refund if I wanted to return the product. I bought the 12 bottles and after 1 month on the product , which did not work for me, I called back and tried to get my refund. The Rep got so rude and got so upset at me for trying to get my refund. She said you have to try the product for 3 months before you can get a refund. So I tried the Americare HGH for 3 months and still no positive results. I called today 3-20-2017 the Americare company. The Rep gave me a hard time and said I needed to try the HGH for more months. I said all I want is my refund and she said , give me your cell number and I will call you back in 2 hours. I am getting the run around and I know they are not going to give back my money. Please do not trust this company !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/americare/internet/americare-americare-nowamericare-hgh-las-vegas-internet-1362876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americare

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!