Complaint Review

800-222-1020
Category:
Auto Parts

Chevrolet GM. Gmc general motors Scam rip off Detroit Nationwide

On March 30 2017 I was notified my car was recalled. On April 21 I called Chevy and they told me how to get reimbursed as I had paid for the repair before the recall. Took the paperwork to pinebelt Chevy in Lakewood NJ as instructed. June 1 I hadn't heard anything from them so I called Chevy. The said the dealer didn't submit the claim and I needed to fax them everything which I did that day. June 20 still heard nothing called again and was told it takes 6 weeks July 17 7 weeks and still nothing. Called yet again and was told that they didn't have my paperwork and I would have to resubmit everything and wait another 8 weeks. I asked for a supervisor and was hung up on. Called back again given the run around asked for a supervisor and got one. Still given the run around. Guess next step is small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/chevrolet/nationwide/chevrolet-gm-gmc-general-motors-scam-rip-off-detroit-nationwide-1386151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chevrolet

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!