Complaint Review

424.362.3119
Category:
Psychic Fortune Tellers

Christopher Blanchard : Mama Lola SPIRITUAL SERVICES SCAM Burbank CA

I came across www.lolacastings.com and decided to call Mama Lola at the phone number displayed on her website.  I called (424) 362-3119 and spoke with Christopher Blanchard on Saturday, April 15, 2017.  He spoke on behalf of Mama Lola and advised that they were like family.  He also recommended a service from the website that would work for my situation.  He quoted a price of $400 and said that I could pay half up front and the remaining $200 in two weeks.  I asked if I could pay the money via Pay-Pal, but he insisted that I use Money Graham.  He said that they wouldn't be able to access the payment for two days with Pay-Pal.

On Tuesday, I finally decided to go through with the service and I sent the payment via Money Gram. He never called me back to oonfirm that he received the payment or discuss the next steps in the process.  I called him on Wednesday (4/20/17) evening and he texted me letting me know that he would call me later.  However, he never called.

I called him back on Thursday, April 21, 2017 and I noticed he was very short with me on the phone and it felt as though he was trying to end the converstion quickly.  Although, he said he was driving, I really didn't feel that it was right to rush a paying client off of the phone. I then asked to speak with Mama Lola.  He said, "You want to speak with her?" I said, "Yes." He said, "I'll have her call you later." Guess what? Later never came.

By 11 p.m. my time, I tried calling him back which was after 8 p.m. his time. Guess what? He turned his phone off and sent my calls straight to his voicemail

I will pursue this further so that he can refund my money. I called the Burbank CA police depart

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2017 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/christopher-blanchard/internet/christopher-blanchard-mama-lola-spiritual-services-scam-burbank-ca-1368823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher Blanchard

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!