Complaint Review

Address:
Internet USA Phone:

Category:
Clothing Stores

Dealman Absolute THIEVES!!!! Not sure how they are still allowed to operate! Not sure. Somewhere in New Zealand. Internet

Still waiting for an item which I purchased from these idiots 48 days ago. They sent me a discount coupon for a further purchase! WTF?!?!? No delivery date, refund or tracking number.

When I purchased, I received the following...

Invoice Number: #DM1342880

It was the 2nd time I have ordered from this online company. The first time was no problem. However, they are now unresponsive and I am going to request a refund through PayPal's Buyer Protection Service.

Having since done some research, I see that my bad experience is not the exception, but rather the norm.

Please save yourself the trouble and money and do not use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 03:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/dealman/internet/dealman-absolute-thieves-not-sure-how-they-are-still-allowed-to-operate-not-sure-so-1368846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealman

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!