Complaint Review

1(800)289-5916
Category:
TV Advertisements

Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California

I have received a collection for $98.71 that I do not owe. I called the company that the collection agency is using and the said I don't owe them anything either. I can not contact the collection agency by phone to talk to anyone or by website as it does not exist. I don't know how these crooks get my name and address to be able to try and scam me out of money I do not owe. There must be some way of stopping the scamming that is taking place every time you turn around. I am on a limited income so $98.71 is a lot of money for me to pay out when I don't owe it. No one has a conscience anymore. They take and don't care that you can't meet you bills because of the crooks trying to lie about money I don't owe. I called the company they are trying to collect for and told them they are being misrepresented. Beware everyone out there this collection agency is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/dear-waterfront-associates/sherman-oaks-california-91423/dear-waterfront-associates-sherman-oaks-california-1386166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dear Waterfront & Associates

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!