Complaint Review

844-339-6334
Category:
Internet Marketing Companies

Dex Media Fraudulent Auto Renewal Bristol Tennessee, Pheonix Arizona Internet

These guys called last year and asked for us to renew which we did not renew, we said we had different arrangements for our advertising, they were very pushy and kept calling, I said no every time.

That was 5 months ago and I just found out they have been billing our (AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED ACCOUNT) even though I refused to renew with them!

I called customer service, poor English, talks from a flow chart, no supervisor, the resolution center has odd hours and not available?

For example, Customer " Hi I have a question about my bill" Customer service "I am very sorry your having trouble, would you like to make a payment for $57 today?"

How is that customer service exactly? Its the same as blindly paying the bill without receiving the service, oh wait that's what they want!

I asked for proof of the approval of ad and contract which they can not provide because they didn't get one.

Next step? Attorney General?

I don't know why they want to fight so bad, just bad publicity for them and it makes you not want to use their service in the future even if it made sense to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/dex-media/internet/dex-media-fraudulent-auto-renewal-bristol-tennessee-pheonix-arizona-internet-1379892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dex Media

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!