Complaint Review

Address:
Internet USA Phone:

Category:
Appliances

Fair Saves - FairSavesOnline - USPost-Service.com Fake Orders - Fake Delivery Site Internet

I ordered an Accurite 5-in-1 Home Weather Station for $89.95 with free 3-5 business day shipping on June 23, 2017.

I was notified that it was shipped on June 27th via USP Service, tracking #US090952505US, with a link to check the shipping status at http://uspost-serivce.com/track-your-item/US090952505US.

Just looking through the link shows a bunch of obviously fake movements (delaying tactics). It even spent a week in my own small town before (supposedly) going to the post office, where it spent a few more days, then went out for delivery on a Friday afternoon and was delivered at almost midnight Sunday night. Of course, these are all lies.

Every email to the company gets similar responses, apologizing for any delays and guaranteeing delivery.

I used a $100 Amazon.com gift card for the purchase. I contacted Amazon when I couldn't check the balance, and they said the account had been claimed on "dnipro" e-mail *****@gmail.com (asteriks by Amazon.com).

I am obviously not going to ever get the merchandise I ordered. The USP Service tracking information is obviously fake.

I do not see how this FairSaves.com site can continue to exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/fair-saves/internet/fair-saves-fairsavesonline-uspost-servicecom-fake-orders-fake-delivery-site-intern-1386140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fair Saves

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!