Complaint Review

4043774297
Category:
Realtors

Gayborhood Carma Productions Misleading, Untruthful, Shady atlanta Georgia

This company is so shady and unprofessional!  I sought out this company to advertise my business in honor of a close friend who committed suicide.  I finally reached someone who actually showed up to the 2nd appointmet after calling for 3 months.  When I did sign up for my ad, I received NO service! I don't even know what the ad looks like because I never saw it.  After several calls to the main office in Atlanta for updates on what I paid $660 for, I decided to cancel.  I email my cancellation notice and not surprisingly it was ignored as well.  4 months later I started getting calls for payment. I told them I had cancelled the ad and gave my reasons.  Now I'm told that I was reported to a collection agency and they will move forward with collection.  Unbelievable!  No - I will never recommend this company, No - I will not give them one more dime, Yes - I will tell everyone I know to save their money and advertise elsewhere where you get what you pay for.  I wasted my hard earned money, received "Zero" service and will be my mission to tell everyone about my horrible experience.  To add insult to injury, I didn't get a chance to honor my friend.  Pissed off and feeling ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/gayborhood/atlanta-georgia-30318/gayborhood-carma-productions-misleading-untruthful-shady-atlanta-georgia-1405920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gayborhood

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!