Complaint Review

1-888-255-1750
Category:
Alternative Health

INTELLIGEX AND AMPED ENERGY FocusNutra RIP-OFF Toronto Ontario

I too was ripped off. I am just grateful that I had the mind to call them when I tried their $4.95 offer which in the end added uo to over $39 dollars (US I believe) if I didn't want to send it back. This (me) 76 yr old woman didn't want to step out to send it back. so in reality the $4.95 x 2 (bottles)= $9.90 was not really a "try it out." Because I didn't want to leave the house to send it back they are charging me an additional $39. not sure of the cents. So the "try out" bottles came to be $48.90 US there abouts. This Canadian feels really hurt this happened to me. Most of us seniors are on a fixed income!!!!

Every body especially seniors beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/intelligex-and-amped-energy/toronto-ontario-m3j-0j8/intelligex-and-amped-energy-focusnutra-rip-off-toronto-ontario-1386167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTELLIGEX AND AMPED ENERGY

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!