Complaint Review

45 West 45th street New York, , New York USA Phone:
8442480299
Category:
Loans

Meridian Regional Lending Paula Parker, chief Financial Officer, Maureen Thomas,, rep, Cordilla Grayson, Judith HuntDwayne Louis, Sr. Operating manager on-line lending scam using Ontario Canada to have you wire money for fake loan New York, New York

I lost my husband to a sudden illness this past week. It cost me approx. 15,000 per week as we tried to save his life I lost everything. I needed the loan money to bury him. I received a response from this company when I looked on line for a loan service vendor.

I explained to Maureen Thomas how muchh I needed and what it was for. She seemed very sympathetic and sai she would make sure I received the funds within the hr.  The said I had 3 options in which to secure the loan. Use my car as collateral, get a co-signer with a credit score of 730 or higher or i can pay 450.00 (the cost of the first 3 payments so I opted for the $450.00. I sent the 450.00 yet no money was deposited into my acct.  When I called back I was put in touch with Cordilla Grayson who said I had to cover oversees insurance due to the loan amount. They would not alow me to only borrow 3500.00 I had to except the 8000.00 as that is what their loans started  at.

So again I explained I had no more money and if I sent the 600.00 I would not have rent money or food money. Cordilla assured me the funds would be in my acct. before I woke, No loan, no money and when I called in nobody would pick up the phone and speak to me. Therefore they have 1,050.00 of my money I received nothing. And still nobody to talk with and get my money back. Furthermore they have my bankng info to automatically deposit the funds so I now have to go to the bank and close out my acct. and reopen new ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/meridian-regional-lending/new-york-new-york-10036/meridian-regional-lending-paula-parker-chief-financial-officer-maureen-thomas-rep-c-1362908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meridian Regional Lending

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!