Complaint Review

800 561 3593
Category:
Supplemental Health Programs

My lyfe ST PETERSBURG, FL 85003 Florida

While browsing the internet an ad came up about a wonder diet drug you could get a free trial of. So I signed up. All I had to pay was shipping and h a n d ling. What is "handling" by the way? Anyway, they sent my sample which turned out to be two different bottles. Then a month later, two more bottles arrived. I brushed it off. But the next month it happened ag a in. I called my bank because there was NEVER A RECEIPT IN THE PACKAGE! My bank said it was a ripoff. I am a bu s y person so they had time to make one more delivery. That was the last straw so I called asking yhem to refumd just the last shipment. They refused. So I am g oing to try to dispute the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-lyfe/st-petersburg-fl-85003-florida-85003/my-lyfe-st-petersburg-fl-85003-florida-1386141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My lyfe

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!