Complaint Review

Internet USA Phone:
701-205-4576
Category:
Unusual Rip-Off

P2P-megastore or P2P-herbalincense Now called G4herbalincense.com False Advertising, fraud & extortion Lansing, MI Internet

This all started due to a search for low priced herbals. According to the "Mr. Jones" character that called me back, because the "website was down due to too many orders"...anyway, he calls back and states that if I order double the amount it would come with free overnight shipping from this now defunct "GXS Shipping", which is part of their. company. What a surprise! This was around March 3rd. They then diverted the package to a storage facility and asked for a "NAFTA fee"-$500. It was stated that possibly these items are not "kosher" in most states. Then a fee to keep "us off the radar" or $1500. Then it really ballooned!! They asked for $4000 for "refund processing fee". All the time telling me that I would be refunded in cash WITH the package. This then got larger to include "expidited refund fee" of $6000! So after all is said and done,"Mr. Jones" and the "refund department" kept telling me if you pay this then you'll get $25000 refunded to you... Nice right? It got to "good news" we'll give you $42,900 if you pay $9000 more for "final delivery". I never took it that far. It is fraudulent and extorionary as goods & refunds never arrived, false shipping tracking number was giving by a company that didn't exist & the package never arrived. It seemed to be stuck waiting for final payment about 5 hours from my address. Do your best to stay away -regardless of how tempting it may be to get a discount. It's all a scam. Had I known I wouldn't be in debt right now, feeling sorry with no one to contact for recourse!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2017 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/p2p-megastore-or-p2p-herbalincense/internet/p2p-megastore-or-p2p-herbalincense-now-called-g4herbalincensecom-false-advertising-frau-1368822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P2P-megastore or P2P-herbalincense

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!