Complaint Review

1(716)288-5858
Category:
Hair Salons

RosyQueenHair Buyer Beware, Poor Quality Shanghai, China Internet

I purchased this hair about a month ago. When I opened the package, the hair had a TON of fillers in it (cellophane red strands of hair that I spent 2 days trying to pluck out, green strands of string, the weft with loose strings, lint balls all over the hair). I would have sent it back immediately if it wasn't for my hair appointment. I pre-washed it and when my stylist put it in, she said I would DEFINITELY need a new bundle after the 1st installment as it was shedding like crazy. EVERYTIME I brush my hair, I clean the floor and have an overwhelming handful of hair that has come out. After washing, the hair poofs up like crazy and cannot be tamed for days. This was the worst decision I've ever made and, although it blends well with my hair, I would never recommend this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/rosyqueenhair/internet/rosyqueenhair-buyer-beware-poor-quality-shanghai-china-internet-1405889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RosyQueenHair

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!