Complaint Review

800-361-6065
Category:
Builders & Contractors

Sunrooms and More American Home Design SunroomsKY Beware Lexington Kentucky

BEWARE This company installed a patio room for me I had to call them to have them fix a leak They came out 3 times to fix the same leak. The insulation in the floor got soaked and they told me it would be ok once it dried out (I was told once insulation got wet it lost its R value) It is still not fixed and they want to charge me over $1200 to fix the leak that should have been fixed the first time. There is weatherstripping missing from the doors, the clips on the screen are broken (poor design) the flashing on the roof is bent and not attached to the house. I wanted to put down a permanent floor over the subfloor and went to check the corner where the leak had been it was rotted (they never fixed the leak nor replace that part of subfloor. The subfloor is screwed and glued in and I can not get it up . They said they would take the side wall out and fix it and replace the subfloor. The owner said that my deck next to patio room was too close to the weep holes and probably clogged with insects. Why is the bottom of the walls not solid so the water runs out ? Last rain we had it was coming in the front walls also (there is no decking in the front) I do not feel I should have to pay for their mistake of not fixing it the first, second or third time. He has not even offered to fix the warranty items. I wish I had never had them install this room.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunrooms-and-more/lexington-kentucky-40509/sunrooms-and-more-american-home-design-sunroomsky-beware-lexington-kentucky-1386088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrooms and More

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!