Complaint Review

1-888-241-7946
Category:
Clothing Stores

Swimsuitsforall Store Credit/ EGiftCard Scam Internet

I placed an online order with Swimsuitsforall in July of 2016.  The item did not fit so I returned it for a store credit.  As the company was out of stock of many items I decided to save it for the next season.

I logged into my online account about 3 weeks ago.  The order status stated that I received a "refund".  Since I saw no evidence of the store credit in my account I contacted Swimsuitsforall by email.

I received a return email stating that my store credit had been converted into an "egiftcard" and emailed to me in August 2016 & for me to check my email for it.  I responded that I had no record of receiving such an email and to please ressend it.

I was then told that all egiftcards are deleted after 90 days and they could not resend it.  I then posted a comment on the company's Facebook page.  I noticed that there are many complaints from customers posted on their page, several with the exact same issue that I am having.

I received a response from my Facebook post asking me to private message my order number and email address.  That was 6 days ago so I sent a follow up message inquiring the status of my request.  I just received another email with basically the exact same information I receivd before.

By changing their policies very surreptitiously they are keeping money in their own pockets that belongs to their customers. Swimsuitsforall has flatly refused to reissue the egiftcard or offer any other alternative resolution to this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/swimsuitsforall/internet/swimsuitsforall-store-credit-egiftcard-scam-internet-1362884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swimsuitsforall

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!