Complaint Review

Address:
809 Port Republic St Beaufort, South Carolina USA Phone:

Category:
Party Rentals

The Beaufort Inn Breached My Contract The Day of My Event Beaufort South Carolina

I contracted with The Beaufort Inn to have my baby shower event at one of their outdoor spaces on 8/29/17 and paid in full at that time. The event was set for Saturday 10/07/17 at 2pm. We showed up at 12:30 pm to begin setting up only to be told despite our contact we could not hold the event there again due to "noise concerns". Mind you, they just had a bridal shower event in the exact same space not too long ago! Their only offer was to accommodate us indoors in a tiny area which was not comparable to the outdoor space we had envisioned. This space offered up was only supposed to be utilized as far as I was told in the event of inclement weather but it was a beautiful hot sunny day.  At no time before the actual event date was I contacted with any concerns or anything. Had I had just one day's notice I would be okay. The staff was very nonchalant about making the situation right and thus we ended up canceling and taking the event elsewhere with much grief involved in rerouting the chairs, tables, cake etc. The Beaufort Inn dropped the ball: they lacked professionalism, customer service, and overall tact when handling my event and I am just grateful I was able to find another place to accommodate us at the last minute. Please stay away from this place and take your event elsewhere if you want peace of mind because you won't get it here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-beaufort-inn/beaufort-south-carolina-29902/the-beaufort-inn-breached-my-contract-the-day-of-my-event-beaufort-south-carolina-1405940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Beaufort Inn

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!