Complaint Review

20929 Ventura blvd #47-372 Woodland hills, California USA Phone:
18002726950
Category:
Attorneys & Legal Services

USA LEGAL RESOURCE They illegally charged over 200 from my debit card Woodland hills California

In January I reached out to USA legal resource and paid 1.90 to gain access to local lawyers. I called and immediately cancelled. The phone call was recorded but are now denying it ever happened. Even though they have proof. They have been charging my card all kinds of weird amounts and will not refund all my money. This company is a total scam and this is not a new story about them. I'm not special. This has happened hundreds of times and if they got 200 from me alone...we are talking about this company potentially stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the American people. This company must be investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-legal-resource/woodland-hills-california-91364-2334/usa-legal-resource-they-illegally-charged-over-200-from-my-debit-card-woodland-hills-cali-1386146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA LEGAL RESOURCE

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!