Complaint Review

6155 El Camino Real Carlsbad, California USA Phone:
+1-760-476-2200
Category:
Internet Services

ViaSat Inc. Exede Was automatically charged for the bill and I never authorized auto pay. Carlsbad California

Setup an internet service account with Exede about 2 months ago. Upon setting up account, I was asked for my card information. I asked why and was told it was only to activate the account. Was never asked if I wanted to setup auto pay. Today, 10/12/2017, I was charged $89.98 automatically for my bill. Again, I never authorized auto pay. When I asked why I was automatically charged, I was told that that's how the company charges every customer. I was never asked about auto pay, therefore I never authorized auto pay. Representative informed me I could not receive a refund and that I would have to contact my bank. I'm still waiting to receive a paper bill for this charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/viasat-inc/carlsbad-california-92009/viasat-inc-exede-was-automatically-charged-for-the-bill-and-i-never-authorized-auto-pay-1405903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ViaSat Inc.

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!