Complaint Review

Internet USA Phone:
7036651243
Category:
Sales People

VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the "Breeder" and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Mighty funny your name Caitlin,

I found a German shepherd Breeder online with a good looking website and a ton of information about the dogs,puppies, etc. I submitted a form online to get more information about one of the pupppies and received an email with additional information and the adoption process. They then asked if I wanted to come see the puppies and pick him up or get him shipped to me. We live far so I thought shipping would be easier. I was then told by them to send the $600 for the dog via western union using the name Christopher Williams. The next day they were ready to ship the puppy to me. I then get an email from CM Relocators who was the company shipping my dog I now own. They send me this document saying in order to fly the dog to me it will cost $840 in insurance that is refundable when the dog arrives. I called the Breeder and they said they had never heard of this before blah blah blah. I then call the shipping company and the guy tells me to western union the money. [continued below]....

..... He says to tell them he is a friend so they will let the transfer go through. Red flagggggg. I then email the Breeder since he won't answer his phone calling him out saying it's a scam blah blah then he said you can western union the $840 to me and I will get it handled. Bigger red flag. I then start to cry and realize I got ripped off, I am out $600 plus all the money I spent buying the things for her, and realize there's a puppy that's probably getting mistreated in this scam. The guy will not answer my calls and emails. I am out the money, puppy and don't know what has happened to the dog we fell in love with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/von-lisa-german-shepherd/internet/von-lisa-german-shepherd-christopher-williams-robert-onouda-scam-fruad-scam-they-have-a-1386169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VON LISA German Shepherd

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

0 Author 1 Consumer 0 Employee/Owner

Mighty funny your name Caitlin,

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I had the same thing happened to me Caitlin and guess what the lady's name was Caitlin and she was from Alexandria Virginia like you. The website is Caitlingshome@gmail.com Caitlin German Shepherd puppies i text and email after they got my $650 money that I bought a puppy name Lucas, she was supposed to fly him.out the next morning haven't heard anything since from text messages to emails nothing except when I call you a scam which you said you wasn't but I was right because you took my money and ran left me high and dry . I am a disabled and was looking forward to having Lucas as our family and my service dog. So if you wasn't a scammer like you said you wasn't I would have had my puppy or money back by now. I sign a contract and everything. Yes I have your address I will be coming out there and taking you to court.

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!