Complaint Review

Address:
Nationwide USA Phone:

Category:
Weightloss Programs

WeightWatchers.com Billed account after cancellation, will not respond to billing inquiries Nationwide

I canceled my Weight Watchers online account in December 2016, and recieved a cancellation email confirming this.

Weight Watchers has continued to bill me in January and February of 2017. When I called to inquire, they claimed that someone else was using the credit card number, but would not send me documentation.

On my second call, after finding out that my wife had an account which she canceled in 2014, the representative claimed that the bills were for that account.

I pointed out that they had not been billing that account for about two years, as we had only been getting charges for my one account, not two. I asked for the billing history on all my accounts and the representative terminated the call.

The charges are in dispute with my credit card company. Weight Watchers has not provided any documentation to support their charges, after two verbal and on email request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/weightwatcherscom/nationwide/weightwatcherscom-billed-account-after-cancellation-will-not-respond-to-billing-inquiri-1362885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WeightWatchers.com

Is this report about you?
Fix your reputation the right way!?

Ripoff Report Investigates!